Data Conversion template is intended for automatic data files converting when application dictionary changes. Say Good-bye to error 47, and feel free to change your dictionary as you wish - integrated converter will automatically convert files when program starts.
DC template tracks data dictionary changes and generates data conversion code.
In other words when you change data file structure in the data dictionary, template will prepare data converter for every changed file automatically. So, when updated program starts with old data files, all old files will automatically be converted to the latest data files format. Also, programmer can manually change the conversion code for each file and each version.
Thus during program update, programmer don't have to worry about data files conversion on Client computer, data conversion will be performed automatically and "transparently" for the end-user.
DC has the following main features :
- Automatic registration of data dictionary changes.
- Automatic data files conversion from old version to the latest one.
- Embed Points to tune up the data conversion code.
- Convert several versions of a file in one pass.
- "Internal Converter" when converter is inside of application.
- "External Converter" when several applications uses one data dictionary, and converter is common for all applications of a project.
- Backup Copy old data files.
- Easy transition from a "Internal Converter" to "External Converter" and back.
- 16-bit and 32-bit support, Local and Standalone run-time libraries, Legacy and ABC templates set.
- Multi-tables support (TopSpeed database driver).
- Multi-language support (English, Finnish, French, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian).
Scarica Trial/Demo Scaricato: 5127