SharpShooter OLAP is designed to easily chart multidimensional data in an understandable manner.The pack includes a flexible OLAP component and charting component. Reports, created with OLAP component, provide the full scale representation of multidimensional data, its processing and examination from different viewpoints (so-called “slice and dice”). Charting component included into SharpShooter OLAP allows the creation of applications for displaying multidimensional data as interactive 2D charts and graphs. Components included in the SharpShooter OLAP suite represent a unified development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. You won’t need to write any code or adjust components to each.
- Support for all .NET data sources
- Integration into Windows Forms applications
- All components are written in C# and contain only managed code.
- Compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Compatible with the most popular .NET IDEs: Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, components work without any IDE.
- Use of GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, alpha blending, etc.
- Easy to deploy: In order to make your application using the SharpShooter OLAP components work on user's machine, simply copy a few DLLs to the program directory.
- Royalty-free runtime.
- Full source code in C# is available.
- A unified development framework. SharpShooter OLAP is not simply a pack of individual products. It gives you an interconnected development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. Products are fully compatible with each other.
OLAP Reports Appearance:
· Support for XP styles, as well as office and smooth styles, custom drawing, and custom format;
· Data representation with the help of a native charting component and any third-party data visualization components;
· HTML, Excel, and PDF Export;
OLAP Reports Customization:
· Ability to selectively change the cell style set in the style sheet for the displayed pivot table;
· Ability to draw either one or another table element manually;
· Ability to make custom functions and variables available in the elements expressions;
· Ability to assign custom aggregate functions.
- Ability to use arbitrary number of diagrams, legends, labels, axes, etc.;
- The library contains a comprehensive set of standard elements: axes, labels, legends, titles etc.;
- A set of series types is available: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick;
· Export to SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF.
SharpShooter OLAP is available in the following editions:
· SharpShooter OLAP.Win - designed for the Windows Forms applications creation.
· SharpShooter OLAP.Professional - designed for the Windows Forms applications creation and delivered with full source code.
Download Trial/Demo Downloads: 618