- UserAgent property: determines WebView2's User Agent.
- isSwipeNavigationEnabled property: determines whether the end user to use swiping gesture on touch input enabled.
- OpenDevToolsWindow method: opens the DevTools window for the current document in the WebView.
- OpenTaskManagerWindow method: opens the Browser Task Manager view as a new window in the foreground.
- PrintToPdf method: prints the current page to PDF asynchronously with the provided settings.
- IsInitialized method: returns true if the instance was initialized properly.
- OnNewBrowserVersionAvailable event: is raised when a newer version of the WebView2 Runtime is installed and available using WebView2.
- OnPrintToPdfCompleted event: is raised when PrintToPdf method completes.
- Windowless mode: now it is possible to initialize Easy Edge instance not bound to a window.
- PrintToPdf example.
WebView2 Runtime version 95.1020.30 or higher.
- OnNewWindowRequested event: window name is added to parameters list.
- IsPasswordAutofillEnabled renamed to IsPasswordAutosaveEnabled.
- WebView2Loader.dll now is copied into exe folder.
The Evergreen WebView2 Runtime will be included as part of the Windows 11 operating system.
This release is available, free of charge, to all customers who have an active maintenance and support subscription plan.