Built on a new technology, MoleBox Solution offers improved virtualization and reliable protection for native and .NET applications.
MoleBox is a software virtualization and protection tool that allows delivering your application as a portable stand-alone secure EXE file which runs instantly with zero installation.
MoleBox packs all application files into a single efficient executable file that works without extracting packed files to the hard drive and creating temporary files. MoleBox also applies a number of protection techniques to packed files, including anti-crack protection for EXE and dlls, resource protection, protection from modification for data files, and many more.
- Creating portable versions of your application.
- Bundling entire application suite into a single binary which runs with zero installation. Molebox processes all application files in order to create a single executable file which keeps the functionality of the original program and works without extracting packed files to the hard drive.
- Avoiding DLL hell and version conflicts. Molebox embeds DLLs and activex components into the EXE file, making sure that your application will always use the same DLL versions it was compiled with. No 3rd party program can harm your app's functionality, and vice versa.
- Virtual registry. Virtual registry technology used in Molebox intercepts registry i/o operations. This allows using any embedded ActiveX components without registration on the client PC and also reduces compatibility risks.
- Running a DLL on application startup. One of the embedded DLLs (an 'activator' DLL) can be executed before the original EXE entry point. For example, you can integrate a 3rd party activation or licensing component without any changes to your program code.
- Easy creation and delivery of updates, patches, add-ons, level packs. When you release an update to your software and the whole installation package would be huge, you can distribute a small package containing only new or/and modified files.
- A number of protection techniques for the main executable. Molebox offers you protection from static reverse engineering and classic cracker's attacks (anti-debug, anti-dump, anti-trace), protection of the application entry point and import table.
- .NET protection. Molebox wraps .NET applications and makes them look like Win32 applications.
- Preventing antivirus 'false positives'. Moleboxed application may be masked as a common just-compiled, non-wrapped program.
- Protecting DLLs from unauthorized use. Molebox hides embedded DLLs and protects them from being reused by 3rd party software.
- Protecting media and data files from prying eyes. Games and multimedia presentations often include a lot of exclusive content: 3D models, textures, 2D images, custom fonts, photos, sound effects and music files. Obviously, you wouldn't like if someone else will use your media files. After moleboxing your game or presentation, these files cannot be viewed, extracted, modified or otherwise used by another person.
- Application integrity protection. Usage of the control sum ('CRC check') option will assure that your program and its data files were not modified or damaged.
Загрузить Trial/Demo Загружено: 948