What it can do:
- Declare Stupid Temp Tables automatically, using any file/field defined in your dct
- Automatically set the Connection String using a wide range of Sql Servers
- Configure the connection window to connect to ODBC, MSSQL, ORACLE and SYBASE using the Clarion Accelerator Drivers.
- Configure the ODBC connection to MSSQL, Oracle, SQLAnywhere, ORACLE EXPRESS, MYODBC 2, MYODBC 3, FIREBIRD, POSTGRES, Sybase or Access
- Create automatically and configure the connection window allowing you to:
-- Initiate your program and configure the Connection String the first time, testing and debugging it.
-- Configure the window to Connect automatically to this connection without asking anything.
-- Configure the window to Connect to this connection asking for User/Password.
-- Configure the window to Connect to this connection changing all the possible connection values.
-- Store multiple server connection values in an ini file, allowing to remember the password, saving it encripted.
What You can do:
- You can have as many Stupid Temp Tables
as you need, automatically defined by the template without having to have they defined in the dictionary.
- You can Connect to as many Sql servers or Sql Databases within the same server creating as many Connection Strings as you need.
- You can Fill Queues automatically simply supplying the Sql Query.
- You can send any Query to the Sql backend using any of your table buffers, including, of course, any of the Stupid Temp Tables defined by the template.
- Automatically Build the Select List of any of your tables to be used instead of the SELECT *
- Trace all interfacing it with TraceIt Template
Download Trial/Demo Downloads: 403