Develop Office add-ins, smart tags, real-time data servers and user-defined functions in Borland Delphi 5 – XE2 with minimal coding. Visual designers and components of Add-in Express in combination with a perfect Delphi compiler provide the best platform for extending Microsoft Office Applications.
Add-in Express for VCL gives you components to integrate your applied code with all applications from the Microsoft Office family including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, MapPoint, FrontPage, InfoPath, Project and Publisher. Use the Add-in Express visual designers to create version-neutral, secure, isolated and deployable Office plug-ins and add your own toolbars, menus, ribbons, form regions, task panes and keyboard shortcuts.
All available Office versions, from 2000 to 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, and Office suites, from Student to enterprise, are supported transparently. Add-in Express VCL is developed in Delphi and directly supports Delphi 5 - XE2 as well as Turbo Delphi Professional.
• Based on the Microsoft Office extensibility, Add-in Express provides you with components for creating any types of Microsoft Office plug-ins. It wraps all necessary technologies to interact with all Microsoft Office applications: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft InfoPath.
• Ability to develop one extension for all available Office versions and suites. All Office versions from 2000 - 2010, plus beta support for Office 2010) and Office suites (Student, Home, Standard, Professional, Professional Plus, Ultimate, Enterprise) are supported transparently.
• Version-neutrality. Due to its version-neutral core, Add-in Express for Delphi transparently supports all available Microsoft Office versions from 2000 to 2010, and works on all Microsoft Office editions, from Student to Ultimate.
• The best platform for Microsoft Office development. Delphi produces Win32 code that makes your add-ins compact, fast and easily deployable; Add-in Express offers you a powerful tool for Microsoft Office customization The bundle of Delphi and Add-in Express gives you the best platform for Microsoft Office development.
• Visual designers instead of coding. Use visual designers to customize Microsoft Office menus, toolbars, ribbon tabs, task panes, forms, windows, regions, etc.
• Microsoft Outlook-targeted features. Add-in Express supplies your Microsoft Outlook plug-ins with new unique features including Advanced Form and View Regions, Microsoft Outlook-context sensitivity, application-level keyboard shortcuts and more.
• Advanced Outlook Forms and Views Regions. Add-in Express Advanced Regions allow customizing Outlook views and forms by embedding custom Delphi forms and using any built-in or third-party controls. As a result, you get full-featured Outlook plug-ins that work on all Outlook versions, across 2000 through 2010.
• Advanced features for customizing the Excel GUI, including Advanced Excel task panes, RDT servers, user-defined functions and Excel Automation add-ins.
• Advanced Excel Task Panes. Excel task panes based on Add-in Express can contain one or several forms produced by one or several Excel add-ins, and work on all Excel versions, from Excel 2000 to Excel 2010.
• Advanced task panes for Word 2000-2010.
• Advanced task panes for PowerPoint 2000-2010.
• Based on the true RAD paradigm, Add-in Express is a time-saving tool - you write applied code only.