Xtreme ToolkitPro provides Windows developers with a sophisticated set of components to give applications a professional, modern appearance. The toolkit combines all of the features of Codejock Software's Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, Xtreme Report Control, Xtreme Calendar, Xtreme Task Panel, Xtreme ShortcutBar, Xtreme Controls, Xtreme SyntaxEdit and Xtreme SkinFramework, all for one great price.
With the components included in Xtreme ToolkitPro you can create fully customizable menus and toolbars. Toolbars and menus can apply one of many predefined themes such as Office or Visual Studio. Using the OneNote style tabbed interface lets users easily navigate and group multiple open windows.
Visual Studio style docking and nested grouping is effortless with the Xtreme docking pane control. Xtreme Docking Pane includes many predefined themes such as Visio, Office and Visual Studio. When workspace utilization is important, use sliding auto-hide windows, nested grouping, and pinnable floating auto-hide panes to efficiently organize your application's workspace.
Xtreme Property Grid provides a quick and efficient way to display and retrieve information to and from the user. Included with the Property Grid is an integrated toolbar, help panel, and Visual Studio style verb panel. The grid can accommodate almost any data type with multi-line and variable cell height support.
The Outlook style Report Control provides functionality to easily create, group, and sort data in a flat or hierarchical format.
Managing appointments is fast and easy with Xtreme Calendar. Xtreme Calendar allows appointments to be arranged by day, week, work week, or month. Multiple user schedules can be view in a convenient side-by-side layout to quickly compare appointments. Reminders make it easy to alert users when an appointment in the Calendar is approaching or is past due. Custom print support allows the Calendar to be printed in several different ways.
All of the colors, fonts, and text used in the calendar can now be customized. This allows you to customize each and every part of the calendar. You can now create a completely custom theme using the exact colors you need. Since you can change all text drawn by the calendar you can modify the format or text to look and say exactly what you want it to.
Custom calendar appointment icon support allows you to override the standard occurrence, recurrence, private, meeting, and exception icons displayed in appointments and you can add your own additional icons.
With the Office style Ribbon Bar component users will no longer need to fumble through confusing and boring menus. Xtreme RibbonBar includes enhanced navigation capabilities by grouping menu and toolbar commands into logical blocks that are arranged in tabular format. The Ribbon Bar includes the Office Luna (blue), Obsidian (black) and Aqua themes.
The Office style gallery control can be used in and toolbar, ribbon group, or popup menu. The gallery control displays a collection of picture or text items that can be scrolled and displayed in your popup menu, standard toolbar, or ribbon group. For example, a gallery can be used to create an Office font or size popup drop-down menu and popup color selector.
Both the Ribbon and Commandbars use Office style animation and fade effects when displaying popup menus, on mouse over, checking and un-checking items, scrollbar effects, and transitions between ribbon groups.
Xtreme SkinFramework is a highly sophisticated application skinning framework technology that was developed with Windows Themes (Visual Styles) in mind. Achieving a completely themed application can be accomplished with only a few lines of code. Xtreme SkinFramework provides maximum compatibility with existing Windows XP and higher Visual Styles that can be used on any Windows platform. Several predefined Visual Styles are provided, including Office, Windows XP Royale Blue, and Windows XP Luna style.
Xtreme Controls provides many useful controls such as ToolTip Windows, Flicker-free Drawing and Animation, Window Shadow Manager, Shortcut Controls, Caption Control, Tip of the Day Dialog, Enhanced Multi-Selection Tree Control, Color Picker Control, Themed Buttons, Hyperlink Control, Enhanced Splitter Window, System Tray Icon Control, Font Selection and Auto-Complete Combo Box Controls, Browse Edit Control, Browse for Folder Dialog, Hex Edit Control, Masked Edit Control, Resizable Layout Manager, MDI Windows Manager, Popup Control, MDI Tab View Control, and a Custom List Control.
All components support Alpha Icons and can easily be used in any of the components included in Xtreme ToolkitPro.
All components included with Xtreme ToolkitPro make application localization quick and painless permitting you to support up to 32 different languages including Right-to-Left (RTL) languages.
- Achieving a completely themed application can be accomplished with only a few lines of code using the SkinFramework control.
- Tabular toolbars eliminate the need for numerous toolbars crowded around an application.
- The Ribbon Bar and Commandbar use Office animation and fade effects.
- Ribbon bar themes included Office Luna (blue), Obsidian (black) and Aqua theme.
- Commandbar Actions eliminate the need to use the update notification\event to update\change the state and properties of an item that appears multiple places in your menus and toolbars.
- The Office style gallery control displays a collection of items that can be scrolled and displayed in a popup menu, standard toolbar, and a Ribbon Bar group.
- All Codejock components can now use the PNG image format.
- Themed and fully customizable menus and toolbars with OneNote style MDI tabbed interface allowing tab grouping.
- Fully themed docking panes with Visual Studio style docking and grouping.
- Shortcutbar, Task Panel, Tab, and ToolBox controls that manage your application shortcuts and present a unique way of displaying information to the end user.
- Includes a fully customizable Popup Control that supports many popular themes such as Outlook and MSN messenger.
- Visual Studio style grid and Outlook style report controls for data display and entry.
- Outlook style Calendar that allows you to manage appointments and arrange them by day, week, work week or month.
- All colors and fonts used in the Calendar can be customized.
- With custom icons you can override the standard icons displayed in appointments and add your own.
- Supports 32 different languages including Right-to-Left (RTL) languages.
- Xtreme ToolkitPro combines nine of our most popular components: Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, Xtreme Report Control, Xtreme Calendar, Xtreme Task Panel, Xtreme ShortcutBar, Xtreme Controls, and Xtreme SkinFramework.
This is a Bundle and includes following products:
Download Trial/Demo Downloads: 1735