v2.16 of our Codejock CalendarPro Wrapper Template is now available for download.
This update includes:-
* The template now has the option to automatically call an Update Form for you when certain events are triggered.
The parameters to the form can be built in functions or your own variables, constants or procedures.
* New 'InsertEventsFromQueue' facility added to allow multiple events to be inserted at once.
* Initial View Type can now be specified in a variable.
* Initial Time Scale can now be specified in a variable.
* Additional Thin@ modifications added.
* Event calls to the 'NewDate' derived method optimized.
* Month View settings are now defined within a Group structure.
* Week View settings are now defined within a Group structure.
* CellColourQ, EventQ, KeystrokeQ set to PROTECTED (instead of PRIVATE).
* New Option: 'Month View: Show Event Times'
* New Option: 'Week View: Show Event Times'
* New Method: 'ApplyMonthViewOptions'
* New Method: 'ApplyWeekViewOptions'
* New Method: 'ClearCellColoursByDate'
* New Method: 'ClearCellColoursBySchedule'
* New Method: 'GetSelectedAllDay'
* New Method: 'InsertEventsFromQueue'
* New Method: 'OCXBind'
* New Method: 'OCXUnBind'
* BUG FIX: 'SelectDayTime' not working when AllDay area of Calendar selected.
* BUG FIX: Thread attribute missing from Class definition.
* BUG FIX: Forced calls to the 'Populate' and 'Redraw' methods could cause a GPF / Unpredicted results when called in quick succession from within certain derived callback methods.
The update is free to all users who have an Active Maintenance Plan in place, or costs $47.50 for all users who have a Lapsed Maintenance Plan.
It can be downloaded via the Products page within the members area of our web site.